By using and/or participating in/on the Site, you signify that you have read these terms and agree to be bound by, and comply with, them. If you do not agree to be bound by, and comply with, these terms, please promptly exist the Site.
What Information Does BB Collect?
We collect the following information:
- Information you give us.
- Automatic Information generated from user interaction with the site. We do not receive or store information when you interact with the Site. We do use Google Analytics, which collects additional site usage data (this is also discussed in more detail below).
How We Use the Information That We Collect
BB uses the information we collect to provide, maintain, protect, and improve the Website and the services we provide on it. We also use this information to do the following:
- Provide service and support capabilities for resolving reported issues or enhancement requests with our systems and applications.
- To Maintain Google Analytic Reports which track non-personal Website traffic activity for the purpose of improving the website and providing the best services possible to Website visitors/users, including determining the content of greatest interests to Website visitors and what types of devices are accessing the Website; and/or
Disclosure of User Information to Third Parties
The user information that we collect is not shared with Third Parties for any purpose.
How We Protect Information Online
We exercise great care to protect your personal information. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. This includes, among other things, using industry standard techniques such as firewalls, encryption, and intrusion detection. In addition, we limit our employees and contractors' access to personal information. Only those employees and contractors with a business reason to know have access to this information. We also educate our employees about the importance of maintaining confidentiality of customer information.
While we strive to protect the information you provide to us, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or receive from us. This is especially true for information you transmit to us via email since we have no way of protecting that information until it reaches us since email does not have the security features that are built into our Website.
Controlling Your Personal Information
People have different privacy concerns. Our goal is to be clear about what information we collect and what we do with it so that you can make meaningful choices about how it is used. If you choose, you may restrict our collection or use of your information through the Website in the following ways:
- Do not submit information through the Website.
- Do not visit third-party websites through the Website. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites.
- Do not send us e-mails.
How We Use “Cookies”
We use the services of Google Analytics, and may use other similar services, to collect and analyze statistical data about visitors to our Website. These analytic do not collect personally identifiable information. You may elect to opt out of the use of non-personally identifiable data by Google Analytics by downloading and installing an add-on to your web browser found at: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout .
By Email: email@example.com
By Mail: Bruns Bros., Inc., Attn: General Manager, P.O. Box 240, Gray,ME 04039